This story to me is so fishy. I think that they are just making excuses just so he can live. There are other ways of executing a person why choose to give him a drug that is so rare and hard to find?
i think that the state is making excuses because they have not used the death penalty in about 4 years. I dont think they like using this method of punishment
They need to stop making excuses and punish him for the crime he commited. I dont think they should make excuses because of a certain drug. like everyone else said, theres other ways of execution.
This story to me is so fishy. I think that they are just making excuses just so he can live. There are other ways of executing a person why choose to give him a drug that is so rare and hard to find?
ReplyDeleteThey are just making excuses ..because there are many different ways that he could be excuted.
ReplyDeletei think that the state is making excuses because they have not used the death penalty in about 4 years. I dont think they like using this method of punishment
ReplyDeleteThey need to stop making excuses and punish him for the crime he commited. I dont think they should make excuses because of a certain drug. like everyone else said, theres other ways of execution.
ReplyDeletei think they dont want tot kill himm
ReplyDeletei think they just dont know what to do. i mean there are other method to dill with his case.
ReplyDelete